How does it workSearch and Find
You can search for products in various ways.
Search by using the search field
- Click on 'Full Catalogue' and select a category, a sub-category and a product from the list.
- Click on 'Special Offers' and select the category and product of your choice
- Browse a selection of our newest products on the Bluelink homepagee
- Use the special Bluelink double Search fields at the top of the page
You enter what you are looking for in the search field farthest to the left.
You can specify your search in the field farthest to the right.
For instance: if you type 'battery' or 'memory' in the left field, it is wist to enter the precise system your need them for, in order to get the right results.Products
- Choose a category of use the search fields to search for products
- Select the product you want to know more about
- You will get to see more detailed information on product, price, stock as well as the options 'more info' and 'add (to cart)'
- Click on 'more info' or 'add'
- After selecting 'more info' you arrive on a new page. Here you find a description of the article, a small illustration and price. You can add the article to your shopping cart or you can click on the photo for an enlarged picture. Sometimes you find 'more info' with an external lik and/or '3D', both provide more information about the product.
- If it concerns an article on sale, it is mentioned here as well: 'special offer'.
- Below the product information, you see a tab called 'options'. It shows extensions and
options that are compatible with this particular product.
- You also see a tab called 'warranty' showing the warranty specifications.
- After clicking 'add', you will immediately see the product appear in your shopping cart at the top of the page.
StockInformation about stock is indicated with an icon representing a green, grey or orange pallet; if you move your mouse over the icon, you get to see the number of articles in stock or on order . You also get to see the amount in stock on location at Bluelink and the amount in stock with partners of Bluelink. Just as long as you are logged in.Registration/Login Our advice is to log in whenever you visit the Bluelink web shop.
- You can see your shopping cart on every page of the webshop. To see the products in the cart, just click on 'cart'.
- Within the 'cart' you can remove items or alter the number of products.
- The Bluelink system remembers the contenst of your shopping cart for 2 weeks!
To be able to order products in the Bluelink webshop, you need to log in first. That means you need a login name and password.
- To log in just click 'Login' and fill out your e-mail address and password
- If you have forgotten your password, you can get a new one by clicking on 'forget your password'
- Registration: if you do not have a Bluelink account yet, you can create one
We strongly advice you to browse our webshop while logged in. Once you have logged in you get to see additional information about stock and prices. Your order history is shown as well. You can look around without being logged in, but it gives you less access.My Account/Your Profile
If you would like to verify your account details of if you wish to alter them, log in first and then click 'Your Profile'. You can find your profile at the top of the page in the blue bar.You can check and change the following profile information:
- Company information
- Personal information
- Invoice address information
- Delivery address information
An article you have ordered before, is tagged with a special icon
. That way you can easily spot previously ordered products in all product overviews. As long as you are logged in.